As a specialist manufacturer of numerous components for automotive applications we primarily cut and produce from technical textiles all of which can be supplied with or without an adhesive backing.
Our experience of dealing with major companies such as Honda, Toyota, Nissan & BMW and our accreditations make us a competent & reliable partner with which to work.
To meet with the extensive range of automotive specifications & applications our range of Automotive Materials is extensive and includes the following;
Here are a few of the materials & components that we currently provide for the Automotive industry:
- Non-Phenolic (fully cured felt)
We are ISO9001 approved and comply to COSHH & REACH Standards.
- Adhesive backed felts & foams for "anti-rattle" applications within dashboard & door panels
- Cut felt & foam parts for sealing areas in heating systems
- Cut & sewn leather & PVC gear gaiters
- Cut & sewn armrests & head rests
- Insulation & sound proofing materials for boot, tailgate & under bonnet
- Sealing strips for light clusters
- Cut panels of reinforcing material to foam cushions & seat backs
- Anti-squeak panels placed between metal, foam & seat fabrics
We are knowledgeable with regards to PPAP certification, IMDS & FAIR documentation and we are familiar with End of Life Vehicle directives, Hazmat Directives & REACH.
Naish Felts Ltd also holds the current issue of ISO TS16949 for reference purposes and are members of BSI Plus to ensure that we are up to date.